Recorded June 13, 2017
After a long hiatus, Jason and John are back with the podcast! The format has changed, and now it’s audio-only (for the moment at least) and we’re trying to keep it down to a consumable 30 minutes.
In this re-launching episode both Jason and John were in Johannesburg for the Share conference, and took the opportunity to discuss all of the important announcements coming out of the Microsoft Data Analytics summit, which was happening half a world away in Seattle.
Topics discussed include:
– Changes to the Power BI Free and Pro SKU
– Announcement of additional tiers of Premium Pricing for Power BI
– General Availability of the Power BI Web Part for SHarePoint Online
– Changes to the Power BI Embedded platform
– Power BI Reporting Server
– Power Apps and Flow integration with Power BI